Live your life to the fullest by touching the life of others=) <body>
PROFILE

IMGP0062.jpg (image) [IMGP0062.jpg]

Tan Yu Ren A.K.A FUJI A.K.A Xiao Ren A.K.A Raymond Adrian Tan Yu Dren
19
31/3/90

MOTTO: LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST BY TOUCHING THE LIFE OF OTHERS =)

Maha Bodhi School 1I,2B,3B,4B,5G,6G
Manjusri Secondary School 1I,2I,3I,4I
Temasek Polytechnic
Law and Management
1L03
2L03
3L03
Echoes Of The Valley Chinese Orchestra
Temasek Polytechnic Chinese Orchestra
Manjusri Chinese Orchestra
WISHLIST

NO birthday celebration every year

DRIVE

New dizi

world peace

friends to be happy

less performance

a brain

shoe

Money

WORDS



ESCAPE

anna
ADELINE=)
Alvin.L

belinda(mf)
benjamin(1f)
BERNADETTE =DDD

aunty CHAI XIA!!
CRYSTAL
cHrIsTiNe
cheryl
chuchin
connie
chujun
constance=)

dumpei=D

Echoes of The Valley=)))
evelyn=D
esther
edwin
ENG
Erika

fengyao=D

garie
graceTAN(DANCE)

hangqi
huijia=)
Huiru

joey
joan
junwei
jocelyn
jiaqi
jiancong=D
junlin
Joyce
Jerald
jianzong
Julie

Kimberly(1E 2007)
karyl(zhaojie)
kokwei

leelin
larry
luvina

min
mjr-sac
minhui=)))))))))
mingfei
meiqi
meizhi
mojojojo
Mr Naufal
Mr Gui=)
meihong
ming cong

philson
pakling
Pamela
peijin

qinci..lol..

REX=)
Rainer=)
ruixiang
RayMOND
Raymond (junior)

Sheng Long
sokkie
sasa
seryang(VS)
silin
singkiat

tohwee
Tingquan
Tina
Tracy
Tiong Jun

alyssa=)
Diyanah=)
Sharifah=)
Sally=)
emmi=)
Mark=)
xiingyii=)
jean=)
jerry=)
Islin=)
Joyce=)
Lijun=)
Bell=)
Manisha=)
john
crystal
clement
sharon
tootz
wanting
wanLing
Lih Yee
TRISH
Miao Ru
Li Wen
Pauline
Wen Hui
TP Chinese Orchestra
Daniel

vanessa

weikai
wenbin=)|
winnie
wenkai

xiumei
xiangrong
ken

yunqi=)
yanjun
YU ning(1F)
YUE ning(1F)
yu sen
yunfang
yuntong
Yuyang

zhiyang
Zheng Jie
Zhao hong
zijie
1F 2007 class blog
class 4I

friend
friend

CREDITS

Design & Picture by Jane
Photobucket

MUSIC


songs=)songs=)


Thursday, May 15, 2008

School was dreadful..

Contract law grp meetingS, family law grp meetingS...arghhhh..LETS PULL IT THROUGH TOGETHER!!!

Let me tell you, MBS is a total disaster to me..TOTAL BOREDOM TO THE MAX sia..luckily got jerry,honghui,sheng long and henderik make my life in this dreadful 2 hours lab session more meaningful...HAHA..

Half of our class don`t even bother to look at him when answering the question la..haha..so,the answers came out to be very funny..lol..most of us wrote comments on each other`s friendster to make this lab session more interesting..haha..IT DID WORK..

These few days, my mind is filled with contract law facts and been drilling and hammering my brain with the facts and ideas, hoped to come up with a relevant learning issues, but to no avail..-.-"..




Today had my CDS tutorial..in case you are wondering what is my CDS subject, I will tell you..

ITS BUSINESS CHINESE..HAHAHAHAHAHA..its fun in that lesson,at least I am able to speak chinese like no one`s business..lol..crap with eunice, liangyi and eng..HAHAHA..

The first lesson I had is so memorable, cos after one year in TP, its the FIRST TIME I CAN SEE CHINESE CHARACTERS ON THE WHITEBOARD..and I go " YES..I FEEL SO CHINESE NOW..AND I MISS CHINESE LESSONS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL, I LOVE CHINESE!!!!!!!"

I can`t hide the feelings I have for chinese language u see, cos ultimately, law is not the choice i wanted in the first place..after one whole dreadful year of LAW LANGUAGE, finally i can learn back my mother tongue..i feel so happy in that class..

Through this CDS, I am more certain with my ambitions and goals i had when im in secondary school, I still have the urge in realizing my dreams..

And I`ve been given a homework that I hated the most in secondary school, CHINESE COMPOSITION..haha..but its the first time im feeling damn happy to write this composition..we are suppose to write a 800 words of article that best describe 2008 Beijing Olympics and myself..800 words!!!!!!!!!!..it seems difficult, but its actually very easy..haha..im looking forward to sit down and start cracking my brain and flipping through dictionary like O level chinese paper..hahahahaha..

Its very tiring to juggle between school work and CCA, I only come home at about 11+ pm everyday...after bathing, rushing tutorials and researching till 2+ am in the morning, its hard, but i will pull it through..=)

I miss my friends in secondary school..everyone is busy with their own work, hardly meet each other with these kind of schedule..SUX..
Buddha, pls let me have one day to meet them again!!..one day is enough, I dont expect more..pls..=)

Labels:


1:17 AM