Live your life to the fullest by touching the life of others=) <body>
PROFILE

IMGP0062.jpg (image) [IMGP0062.jpg]

Tan Yu Ren A.K.A FUJI A.K.A Xiao Ren A.K.A Raymond Adrian Tan Yu Dren
19
31/3/90

MOTTO: LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST BY TOUCHING THE LIFE OF OTHERS =)

Maha Bodhi School 1I,2B,3B,4B,5G,6G
Manjusri Secondary School 1I,2I,3I,4I
Temasek Polytechnic
Law and Management
1L03
2L03
3L03
Echoes Of The Valley Chinese Orchestra
Temasek Polytechnic Chinese Orchestra
Manjusri Chinese Orchestra
WISHLIST

NO birthday celebration every year

DRIVE

New dizi

world peace

friends to be happy

less performance

a brain

shoe

Money

WORDS



ESCAPE

anna
ADELINE=)
Alvin.L

belinda(mf)
benjamin(1f)
BERNADETTE =DDD

aunty CHAI XIA!!
CRYSTAL
cHrIsTiNe
cheryl
chuchin
connie
chujun
constance=)

dumpei=D

Echoes of The Valley=)))
evelyn=D
esther
edwin
ENG
Erika

fengyao=D

garie
graceTAN(DANCE)

hangqi
huijia=)
Huiru

joey
joan
junwei
jocelyn
jiaqi
jiancong=D
junlin
Joyce
Jerald
jianzong
Julie

Kimberly(1E 2007)
karyl(zhaojie)
kokwei

leelin
larry
luvina

min
mjr-sac
minhui=)))))))))
mingfei
meiqi
meizhi
mojojojo
Mr Naufal
Mr Gui=)
meihong
ming cong

philson
pakling
Pamela
peijin

qinci..lol..

REX=)
Rainer=)
ruixiang
RayMOND
Raymond (junior)

Sheng Long
sokkie
sasa
seryang(VS)
silin
singkiat

tohwee
Tingquan
Tina
Tracy
Tiong Jun

alyssa=)
Diyanah=)
Sharifah=)
Sally=)
emmi=)
Mark=)
xiingyii=)
jean=)
jerry=)
Islin=)
Joyce=)
Lijun=)
Bell=)
Manisha=)
john
crystal
clement
sharon
tootz
wanting
wanLing
Lih Yee
TRISH
Miao Ru
Li Wen
Pauline
Wen Hui
TP Chinese Orchestra
Daniel

vanessa

weikai
wenbin=)|
winnie
wenkai

xiumei
xiangrong
ken

yunqi=)
yanjun
YU ning(1F)
YUE ning(1F)
yu sen
yunfang
yuntong
Yuyang

zhiyang
Zheng Jie
Zhao hong
zijie
1F 2007 class blog
class 4I

friend
friend

CREDITS

Design & Picture by Jane
Photobucket

MUSIC


songs=)songs=)


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life is so unpredictable.

One moment he`s here, one moment he`s not.

Sorry for not blogging these few days, the following will explain why....


Last saturday, I received a call from sharon that ruixiang passed away, I thought she`s pulling a prank on me. She told me that wilson msg them and tell them ruixiang passed away, knowing wilson`s character, he won`t bluff people or prank on people..

Im in a daze when I knew the information, I don`t know what to do. Later on that day, chaoyuan called me and told me about this thing again, the time when ruixiang passed away in hospital, he msg all chengsan committee but the msg did not reach me..tts kinda sad..

I seriously not in a mood to do anything..just less than half a year, Chengsan echoes of the valley chinese orchestra and nanyang polytechnic chinese orchestra lost 2 members in car accident..both were young and have a promising future..

The next day, we went to chengsan in the morning and wait for latest news of ruixiang`s cremation time. we wait and wait until 12pm plus, we went to toa payoh, the place where ruixiang had his coffin ready for him..everyone was there, all of them look so sad..At around 4+, we went to see his body..at that point of time his body was still not in the coffin, he just lying there, a lot of us went in batch by batch to see him the last time. The atmosphere was solemn, a lot of us cried..its really unbearing to see your own friend lying there without a trace of energy.

We waited nearly 5 hours until his body was sent to mandai for cremation..I didn`t follow them to mandai, cos I knew I can`t take it anymore, so I went home after that. He`s a really nice guy, nice is an understatement, he`s optimistic, caring and sensible, its really sad and devastating to know that he`s gone..I lost a good senior, a good friend. I got link his blog, if you all want to know who it is, please pray for him..


Monday is TPCO orientation camp, everything was fun, especially the night race and dragonboat race..i must really thank sebastian for liaising with me for the dragonboat race..AND THX FOR YOUR SPLASHINGS AR..U GOOD..lol..

The first night I practically can`t get any sleep, i only slept for an hour, with continuous waking up, I really feel lethargic..Second day morning had ball match, after that had dragonboat..and now you know why I have no energy left..I took a cab home with crystal and wanting, cos we are really tired..I reached home at around 630, bathed and slept at 7+pm..FYI, I woke up at 12pm today..=)..SHIOK SIA..

One last thing, I must say sorry to my contract and family law group mates, I practically have no time to do the project, so many things happened just so fast..I must thank kenneth, henderick and julie for being so understanding..=)



Everyone out there, please take good care of yourself, when you are gone, no one will be happy..when you are sitting in a car, your life is with the driver, he/she controls it..if you know that he/she is driving too fast, ask him/her to slow down, and remember, seat belt is necessary. Life is so unpredictable, cherish your friends and closed ones around you every moment. Treat them as nice as you can,help others as long you have the capacity to do it. If you have any misunderstanding with your friends, clear it with him/her, love your friends and make sure dont quarrel with them. BE FORGIVING...







Ruixiang, we will always remember you..you are a good senior, a good friend..I hope everything is well in heaven for you, don`t worry about us, we will take care of ourselves..May you rest in peace..

Labels:


2:13 PM