Live your life to the fullest by touching the life of others=) <body>
PROFILE

IMGP0062.jpg (image) [IMGP0062.jpg]

Tan Yu Ren A.K.A FUJI A.K.A Xiao Ren A.K.A Raymond Adrian Tan Yu Dren
19
31/3/90

MOTTO: LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST BY TOUCHING THE LIFE OF OTHERS =)

Maha Bodhi School 1I,2B,3B,4B,5G,6G
Manjusri Secondary School 1I,2I,3I,4I
Temasek Polytechnic
Law and Management
1L03
2L03
3L03
Echoes Of The Valley Chinese Orchestra
Temasek Polytechnic Chinese Orchestra
Manjusri Chinese Orchestra
WISHLIST

NO birthday celebration every year

DRIVE

New dizi

world peace

friends to be happy

less performance

a brain

shoe

Money

WORDS



ESCAPE

anna
ADELINE=)
Alvin.L

belinda(mf)
benjamin(1f)
BERNADETTE =DDD

aunty CHAI XIA!!
CRYSTAL
cHrIsTiNe
cheryl
chuchin
connie
chujun
constance=)

dumpei=D

Echoes of The Valley=)))
evelyn=D
esther
edwin
ENG
Erika

fengyao=D

garie
graceTAN(DANCE)

hangqi
huijia=)
Huiru

joey
joan
junwei
jocelyn
jiaqi
jiancong=D
junlin
Joyce
Jerald
jianzong
Julie

Kimberly(1E 2007)
karyl(zhaojie)
kokwei

leelin
larry
luvina

min
mjr-sac
minhui=)))))))))
mingfei
meiqi
meizhi
mojojojo
Mr Naufal
Mr Gui=)
meihong
ming cong

philson
pakling
Pamela
peijin

qinci..lol..

REX=)
Rainer=)
ruixiang
RayMOND
Raymond (junior)

Sheng Long
sokkie
sasa
seryang(VS)
silin
singkiat

tohwee
Tingquan
Tina
Tracy
Tiong Jun

alyssa=)
Diyanah=)
Sharifah=)
Sally=)
emmi=)
Mark=)
xiingyii=)
jean=)
jerry=)
Islin=)
Joyce=)
Lijun=)
Bell=)
Manisha=)
john
crystal
clement
sharon
tootz
wanting
wanLing
Lih Yee
TRISH
Miao Ru
Li Wen
Pauline
Wen Hui
TP Chinese Orchestra
Daniel

vanessa

weikai
wenbin=)|
winnie
wenkai

xiumei
xiangrong
ken

yunqi=)
yanjun
YU ning(1F)
YUE ning(1F)
yu sen
yunfang
yuntong
Yuyang

zhiyang
Zheng Jie
Zhao hong
zijie
1F 2007 class blog
class 4I

friend
friend

CREDITS

Design & Picture by Jane
Photobucket

MUSIC


songs=)songs=)


Friday, April 24, 2009

Seriously, you ppl out there should catch the movie " TAKEN"

Its exciting and heartwarming, especially how the father save his daughter from some kidnapper, the whole setting is fine, not draggy at all.

The storyline is good, the whole movie was innerving..I just felt so intoxicated by the actor`s acting skills and his smartness..






Anyways, I just want to say, I have a clear conscience, I still cherish everything we have, but please, for god`s sake, don`t speculate and assume.


A simple sentence can kill a person, or even the entire human race.


I don`t blame anyone and I know everything is just a misunderstanding, I`ve made my stand clear, its up to you all to believe or not.


If you are not happy with me or what I had done (which I don`t really know what is happening), please ask from me for an explanation or tell me straight in my face, gossips can kill.


I swear to god that I treat my friends wholeheartedly, if I know you long enough and you all can still doubt my character and personality, I`m sorry to say that its really very hurting and disappointing.


I`m TRULY SORRY if I have angered or disappoint you one way or another, I apologise to what I have done to make you all SPECULATE and ASSUME.


All I have typed had no hidden meanings and sarcarsm in it.


I know you all don`t feel any happier by doing all these to me, and of course I don`t feel any good either. Please and I urge to stop all these meaningless things.


We are friends, trust should be the foundation of all, I don`t want our friendship to be destroyed by speculations.


There must be a reason for every action, if you are not clear with the action that I have done, please seek clarification, don`t talk behind my back, I won`t know what is happening.


Its is truly unfair to me because I can`t explain my stand to you all if you all are talking behind me without clarifying with me.


No one is at fault, because its just a misunderstanding afterall, I`m willing to put away my dignity and apologise to you all because I have done nothing wrong to deserve all these speculations. If you all are still not happy with what I had done, I apologise the second time.


I don`t believe in blog spamming and using blog to reply post, after seeing this post, I`m open to the floor for questions about my acts that have angered or disappoint you all, of course, provided you all will listen to my explanation.


Come on, we are all grown ups, why do all these and make everyone feel so tired?


我问心无愧,我对得起天地良心,我对得起我自己,我行的正,作得直, 我敢说这些话不怕天打雷劈。


I just hope everything will go back to normal again.


Once again, I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IM SORRY IF I DISAPPOINT YOU ALL, BUT I KNOW I HAVE A CLEAR CONSCIENCE.


I have no ill intention, or any intention to stir up any trouble, scold someone, hidden meanings in this post, putting sacarsm into it, angry, dislike, hate ANYONE by blogging this post.


So, lets put all things behind us and move on, let bygones be bygones. I choose to believe in you all.


Labels:


12:51 AM